How to create specific lists and move contacts
When sending email campaigns or newsletters you may not want to send the same email to everyone. So here’s how to create lists of targeted contacts:
- Login to Mailchimp. Also make a note of your login details and password for next time.
- Firstly, create a new list by going to your ‘List’ tab and left click on ‘create new list’
- Create a name for your new list and enter the details as instructed on screen.
- Dont forget to ‘save’.
- Next go back to the ‘List’ tab and left click the list name that you want to move clients from.
Click on the boxes (in left-hand column) of contact that you wish to move to the new list (you can move more than one contact at a time by simply ticking more than one box.
- Once you have clicked on one of the boxes a new ‘Actions’ box will appear above the list. Click on the arrow and you will be given several options. Hover over the ‘move to list’ option, then move cursor to the list you want to move it to, ie: the one you’ve just created. Then click ok.
- Go back to the main list to make sure that the new contact(s) have been added.
Latest posts by Sue Edwards (see all)
- Tribute to Daphne Dangerfield – Author of Memoirs of a WAAF - July 14, 2017
- Business grows for Multi-Award-winning B & B in Halland - June 26, 2017
- Yoga Studio comes to Uckfield High Street - June 19, 2017