WordPress training Uckfield
in your own home or office
Contact Sue@sjemarketing.co.uk or
Running a business during these difficult times, is proving a real challenge for many businesses, when finances are really tight.
Keeping your website up-to-date is vital, but can be expensive if you ask for professional help. Have you considered learning how to do it yourself? With my help you can do just that. It’s cost effective and I’m here to offer you support throughout as part of the service.
Managing and editing your own website means you can do changes as quickly as you want, with no cost, just your time. Some web designers are so busy that it can take weeks to do your updates/changes.
I offer face-to-face WordPress tuition in your own home or office.
There are many themes available in WordPress. I specialise in Divi and Elementor WordPress themes, but other themes are similar.
There are lots of free Youtube videos, but many are not easy to follow. Having someone to help and guide you through the process, step-by-step, is by far the best way to learn.
One-on-one training is much more effective than group sessions, as they’re focussed on you and your business.
WordPress offers complete flexibility.
- Pages – create new pages and add them to the menu. Edit and format previously created pages.
- Images – add and edit images and place them on the page where you want them to go.
- Change font size, text colour and add headings of different sizes.
- Find and insert plugins to add extra functionality.
- SEO – optimise your pages and blog posts for search engines.
- Menu – Change and re-order your main menu and drop-down menus.
Those are just a small selection of the training sessions. If you don’t see what you need above just contact me.