Marketing and Social Media review – free
This is always done in preparation for an initial meeting, to see how I can help you.
- Conduct online research to see how visible (or not) your business is online and suggest ways to improve it.
- Give you feedback on your website, including areas that could be improved or content changed or added.
Web content & SEO
Web content and SEO (2 – 4 pages) – includes:
- Write content for web pages and search engine results to achieve page one.
- Create accounts for Google My Business, 2 main business directories, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
£100 per 2 pages.
Further pages @ £50/page
Social media package
- Create or update and optimise your Linkedin account.
- Create or update and optimise your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Research and write social media content. Create images to accompany and agree with client.
- Set up scheduling.
One off £50, £30 for each additional social media platform.
Standard social media package – Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin (2 accounts)
- Research and compare local competitors.
- Schedule posts 3 times per week on each platform.
- Refresh posts and images bi-monthly.
- Monthly phone (or client’s timescale) call to keep up-to-date
£115 per month, £30 for each additional account.
This can be added to any package:
- Check your WordPress website for any updates required (plugins, errors and maintenance) once a week and action.
- Report any problems.
- Report on stats.
£30 per month. £15 per additional website
Training – for beginners and those who want to improve their skills
Training for any of the above is done on a one-to-one basis or groups of 2 in your office.
Subject of the training is up-to-you, but can cover eg:
- WordPress for beginners and improvers (where you have some knowledge but would like to improve it).
- SEO using Yoast.
- How to set up and use social media.
- Computer training for beginners and improvers – many subjects covered.
All training is based on hourly sessions and can be booked over periods of time (ie: one hour per week).
£30 per hour.
This can be done alone, or added to any account.
Search for and connect with 10 businesses per month (Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin).
Cost £30 per month