Too busy to do your own marketing?
Current marketing strategy not working?
I am a very busy businessman, often on the road and at meetings with customers. Sue does many of the tasks that I just don’t have time for. She is quick and efficient, and keeping in touch regularly means we keep on top of everything. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone in business to help with their marketing and to make their life easier.
How I will help your business
Marketing is challenging and very time-consuming, but essential for your business to be profitable and grow. To be effective, your marketing must send out the right message, be consistent and ongoing, even during busy times.
Many business owners I speak to rely on referrals, or they have just one or two clients. It’s easy to be complacent! Little or no web presence will spell disaster!
If this sounds like you, and you don’t have the skills or the time to do your marketing and social media, I’m here to help you. I offer very competitive packages, or you can simply hire me on an ad-hoc basis, so don’t worry if you have a low budget. I am happy to discuss what you can afford.
- Uckfield based – keep it local! Even if you’re not local, that’s fine too. I have clients in Luton and Warwick.
- Flexible – fast, efficient service, and excellent value. I work from home.
- Cheaper than larger agencies – ad-hoc or set packages. No holiday or sickness pay.
- My office/yours – outsource to me, or I will come to you (within 10 miles of Uckfield) if that suits you better.
- Personal service – always.
- Quick to respond – I will reply to emails and phone calls within a few hours at the most. I’ve heard that some marketing agencies, particularly larger ones, often take several days to return a call or email.
- Sole contact throughout – as a sole trader working from home, you will always deal with me (or my husband if he takes your call!). …….more reasons here
Prefer to learn how?
I offer face-to-face courses too.
WordPress – SEO – Twitter – Facebook – Mailchimp – Constant Contact – basic IT.
I am a friendly, patient tutor, with an understanding approach. Like some of my clients, you may need someone to sit alongside. This will give you more confidence and show you how to do things easily and efficiently. You can either come to my office in Uckfield, or I will come to your home or office (within 10 miles of Uckfield).
If you require basic computer training, I’m also a volunteer ‘IT For You’ Trainer at Uckfield Library on a Thursday morning from 10.30 – 12.30. You can book up to one-hour free slot with me there, or you can contact Uckfield Library to book. Booking is essential.
Please contact me for details.
Hire me to do your marketing, and consider it done!
Get your website noticed online with effective copy and SEO
“I can’t believe you’ve been just down the road all this time & I didn’t know about you!”