Marketing Services Uckfield
Management | training | advice | business success!
Local expertise you can rely on. Specialising in sole traders & small businesses
Marketing matters, even more in challenging times
If you’re a small business, you may not have the time, skills or resources to do your own marketing. That’s where I come in.
I have many years of experience, successfully helping small businesses like yours.
Even if you have a limited budget, I can help you make the most of it.
- Seo – the only way your business can achieve page one of searches. Works hand-in-hand with content creation next…
- Content creation – convert visitors to clients. Works together with SEO above.
- Social media – get your name out there, and raise your business profile.
- 1-1 training – learn to how to do-it-yourself.
- Independent advice / strategy – to help launch or build your business.
- CV writing service – a useful document to have even if you’re not job hunting.
- Virtual Assistant services – a wide range of office admin services to free up your precious time.
Hello, I’m Sue, your local marketing expert and Virtual Assistant. Over the years I have helped a wide range of local sole traders and small businesses, in Uckfield and further afield.
I have an enviable multi-skill set, which continues to prove invaluable to business owners.
Why hire me?
- I offer a personal approach to marketing (usually lacking in larger agencies).
- You can hire me on an ad-hoc or long-term basis. Whatever suits you. Hire me when you need me!
- No need for office space – I work from home.
- Flexible and adaptable.
If that’s what you’re looking for, I’d love to hear from you.
Example case studies:
New website, content & SEO, web maintenance, social media (Facebook/Linkedin), newsletters, marketing advice.
New website, web content & SEO, marketing support & advice.
Voluntary work; social media, general office admin. Part of a team helping at event stands.
If all that sounds good to you, how can I help you?
If you’re looking for ‘local’ help, that’s great! But, no matter where you are, in the UK or overseas, I’m here to help.
If you’re ready to find out more let’s chat!