Too busy to keep marketing & social media in-house?
Or, no skills or resources to make it work?
Business Mentor testimonial:
I am a very busy businessman, often on the road and at meetings with customers. Sue does many of the tasks that I just don’t have time for. She is quick and efficient, and keeping in touch regularly means we keep on top of everything. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone in business to help with their marketing and to make their life easier.
How I will help your business
For any business to prosper, effective marketing, social media and networking are essential. However it’s challenging, very time-consuming and hard to get the right message across, particularly during busy times. That’s where I can help you.
As every business has different requirements, I am happy to discuss them with you, then tailor a package to suit you, or if you prefer, you can simply hire me on an ad-hoc basis.
Be Easily Noticed Online
Other services include:
- WordPress websites from scratch or updated – basic one-page to full bespoke e-commerce websites available.
- PPC advertising – online paid
- Business mentoring
- Business advice
Contact me for more details
Prefer to learn how?
I also do face-to-face training courses on lots of subjects, and in the past done some on a voluntary basis at Uckfield Volunteer Centre and Uckfield Library to a wide range of ages. You can either come or my office or I will come to you if you’re roughly within 10 miles of Uckfield (travel fees apply).
I am a friendly, patient tutor, with an understanding approach. There are lots of online training course, but they’re not the easiest or best way to learn. With me by your side, I will show you how, so you will be confident to do it next time. You may only need help on a one-off basis, or if it’s ongoing help you require, that’s fine too.
Please contact me for details.
- Flexible, fast, efficient service Mon – Fri 9-5.30pm. My office is at home, so I can keep my costs down.
- Ad-hoc or a package to suit. No holiday or sickness pay.
- My office/yours – outsource to me, or I will come to you (within Uckfield area) if that suits you better.
- Personal service – always.
- Quick to respond – I will always reply the same day (when I’m in), usually within a couple of hours and within working hours. If I’m out it will be next day. Outside of normal
hoursI don’t answer phone calls, as I work from home – I have to ‘cut off’ at some point.
- Keep in touch – I liaise with all my clients on a regular basis, sometimes weekly, or monthly, to suit you. This can either be just a phone call, or a meeting.
- Sole contact throughout – (occasionally my husband will take your call).