Too busy to do marketing properly?
Lack skills to make marketing work?
Business Mentor testimonial:
I am a very busy businessman, often on the road and at meetings with customers. Sue does many of the tasks that I just don’t have time for. She is quick and efficient, and keeping in touch regularly means we keep on top of everything. I would highly recommend Sue to anyone in business to help with their marketing and to make their life easier.
How I will help your business
Marketing is challenging and very time-consuming, but essential for your business to be profitable and grow. To be effective, your marketing must send out the right message, be consistent and ongoing, even during busy times.
Many business owners I speak to rely on referrals, or they have just one or two clients. It’s easy to be complacent! Little or no web presence will spell disaster!
Sounds like you, but you don’t have the skills or the time to do your marketing and social media? I’m here to help you. As every business is different, I am happy to discuss what you need, then tailor a package to suit you, or if you prefer, you can simply hire me on an ad-hoc basis.
Get your business noticed online
Prefer to learn how?
If you don’t have the budget to outsource your marketing, or you prefer to learn how, I also do face-to-face training courses on lots of subjects. Either at your office or mine.
I am a friendly, patient tutor, with an understanding approach. Maybe you don’t have the time or motivation to find an online training course. These aren’t always the best way to learn. With me by your side, I will show you how and you will gain confidence along the way. You may only need help on a one-off basis, or if it’s ongoing help you require, that’s fine too.
- Emails – including creating effective business signatures and filing
- Creating documents in Word and Excel spreadsheets
- How to use Skype for business – keep in touch with clients, or friends and family much further afield, and of course anywhere in the world!
- WordPress websites & SEO – learn how to manage your WordPress website, and keep it high on search engine results.
- Social Media – Twitter, Hootsuite and Facebook
- Linkedin – substantially increase your connections, raise your profile and gain business.
- Canva – learn how to create eye-catching headers and posts for your social media.
………………..and lots more besides! Don’t see what you need? Just ask!
Please contact me for details.
- Flexible, fast, efficient service Mon – Fri 9-5.30pm. My office is at home, so I can keep my costs down.
- Ad-hoc or a package to suit. No holiday or sickness pay.
- My office/yours – outsource to me, or I will come to you (within Uckfield area) if that suits you better.
- Personal service – always.
- Quick to respond – I always reply to emails, phone calls or social media messages the same day, usually within a couple of hours. If I’m out it will be next day. Outside of working hours I may reply briefly to messages, but I don’t answer phone calls, as I work from home, I have to ‘cut off’ at some point. I’ve heard that some marketing agencies often take several days to return a call or email.
- Keep in touch – I liaise with all my clients on a regular basis, sometimes weekly, or monthly, to suit you. This can either be just a phone call, or a meeting.
- Sole contact throughout – (occasionally my husband will take your call).