SEO services Uckfield
Achieve page one and be easily found online
Not getting many enquiries?
A website that has SEO will be easy to find online, with multiple results, leading to lots of enquiries. If this isn’t the case for your business, let’s do something about it.
You can do a test yourself, to see how your website shows up on searches. Search for your product or service (not for your company name), followed by the name of the town where your business is. If you see several results on page one, bingo! If maybe there is only one result, or none at all, your SEO needs work! The quicker you optimise your website, the sooner you will get results.
If SEO isn’t your thing, or you’re not sure how, let me help.
Contact Su*@sj**********.uk or
Why is SEO important?
SEO experts say that around 92% of searches stop at page one. So if your business drops below that, you’re missing out!
Perhaps you’ve recently had a new website professionally created. It’s best not to assume that SEO is part of the package.
All websites that we work on are optimised for SEO as standard. Some web designers don’t have the skills to apply SEO, and some even say you don’t need SEO. You do!
- I focus mostly on on-site SEO – ensuring all the correct keywords and content are used on your website.
- Every page of your website is checked to see if it needs work.
- Once the website pages are complete, I submit your website to search engines.
- I register your business with the major business directories and Google My Business (always appears on page one).
- If your business relies on local clients, I make sure that it’s optimised for that too.
- I will submit your website to Google Search Console.
- If you want to add a blog page to your website, to help improve SEO, I can do that too.
Effective SEO and content are as important as good website design. Done correctly, effective SEO will encourage potential clients to click through to your website.
Another way to encourage SEO is by adding a blog to your website and adding articles regularly.
If your website hasn’t yet been SEO’d, and you’re not sure how, let me help. The price depends on the length and complexity of your website.
The sooner your website is optimised for SEO the quicker it will be ready to be crawled by Google. This can take weeks and you won’t be notified when it’s done.