Profile Writing service Uckfield
Linkedin is an extremely powerful tool. If you’re looking for work, it is your online CV:
- relied upon by over 90% of businesses and headhunters, to search for potential candidates like you. This is particularly so if you’re job is senior level or in a niche industry. For some recruiters its their sole source of candidates.
If you run your own business it’s:
- a great networking platform.
- used properly you can increase your connections and gain more business.
- easily and quickly message anyone within your network.
Why bother with Linkedin?
It’s a great tool that will allow you to easily connect with people, send messages, carry out searches, and check out your competitors.
If you have a Linkedin profile but you didn’t set it up completely, or worse, you never bothered with it at all, you will miss out!
Whether you’re looking for a new job, or you’re using Linkedin as a business tool, the people you want to connect with are very likely to be on Linkedin too. If you use it regularly for business (posting at least 3 times per week), it’s more likely to work for you.
Is my profile good enough?
So, how do you know if your Linkedin profile is good enough? Start by filling in as many sections as you can. If you barely get any connection requests or messages, you’re either not using it enough or it’s not optimised (or both). Also, a poorly optimised profile won’t appear on search engines either (good Linked profiles always come up high on a Google search).
Whether you need Linkedin to look for a new job or you need it for business, if you don’t have the time or the skills to fix it, that’s where I come in.
The takeaway – the benefits of a good Linkedin profile
- Whether you’re job hunting or a business, you will be easy to find and contact by recruiters and business owners. Optimised Linkedin profiles are always high on search engine results.
- Looking for a new job? Use the search bar to find companies and make sure your profile is showing ‘available for work’.
If you already have a good Linkedin profile, but you don’t have time to post on it, I do that too.