You have a basic Linkedin profile, but you don’t use it?
Over 575+ million users…more than 260 million monthly active users…. 40% of users access it daily.
It’s highly likely that many of your colleagues and competitors are on Linkedin, and get business from it. So ideally it should be part of your marketing too. Even if you do have a Linkedin profile, chances are if you don’t get business or interest from it, it’s not optimised. This means you won’t get found on Linkedin or on search engines (Linked profiles always come up high on a Google search). You’re missing out, big time! That’s where I come in.
Benefits of a fully-optimised Linkedin profile
- A great way to quickly connect with colleagues and potential clients
- For business – potential new clients will find your business easily online. Linkedin profiles usually reach page one or two of Google.
- For job seekers – potential new employers will find your online CV easily (usually page one or 2 of Google) and invite you for interview.
- Gain clients and sell more to current clients.
- Easily search and message contacts instantly (as long as you’re connected). Replies can be received within seconds is also on Linkedin.
- Find jobs and useful information
If you’re not getting many or any invitations to connect on Linkedin, you need an optimised profile and you need to engage in conversation regularly (at least 3 times per week).
How I will help
- I will either create a new Linkedin profile for you from scratch or
- I will optimise your current Linkedin profile for you, so that your information is correct and punchy. Linkedin profiles updated or done from scratch.
- I will give you one-one training on how to effectively manage your Linkedin via Zoom or Skype.
- If you don’t have time, skills or resources to manage your own Linkedin profile, I can do that for you too.
- If you prefer I can train you how to use Linkedin yourself.