Christmas Shopping in Uckfield
Plenty of Choice. Keep it local!
Late night Christmas shopping in Uckfield was Friday 1st December 2017. Every year at late night Christmas shopping, Uckfield is always buzzing with activity with a festive atmosphere. This year was no exception!
We have lived in Uckfield for over 25 years, and we have found that you can buy whatever you need, right here in Uckfield. Christmas shopping is no exception. From Christmas cards, to gift wrap and those special presents, Uckfield has it all.
The following are some of the retailers I have spoken to in Uckfield, who are delighted to be mentioned, free!.
If your shop or business is not listed below, but you would like to be, please do give me a call on 01825 761890 or email email@example.com. I will be happy to pop in to see you and take some christmassy photos. Or simply email me your enquiry and I will contact you.
Cards for Good Causes
Cards for Good Causes – Charity Christmas cards – thankfully now have a permanent home in Bridge Cottage.
Run by volunteers, the charity has over 300 outlets altogether, nationwide. In the South East area they have shops in towns such as Wadhurst, Crowborough, Haywards Heath, Lewes, Eastbourne, and Tunbridge Wells, to name a few. They are a non-profit making organisation and 70% of all purchases goes to charity with the remaining 30% going to running costs.
Apart from the usual Christmas cards, other items for sale include calendars (inc advent calendars), gift wrap, note pads, candles and tea towels, as well as other gifts.
Meat and Poultry
Bishops Butchers at the top of Uckfield always have a wide rang of excellent quality meat, poultry and a selection of vegetables. Whole turkeys, turkey crowns, duck and other meat can be ordered in advance.
Why not buy your loved ones a Gift Voucher. Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings, Anniversaries or just to say ‘Well done’ – whatever the reason, our vouchers can be designed to your exact requirements and be for any amount you choose. Each voucher may then be used towards a holiday already confirmed or to make new travel arrangements of their choice.
Please contact us to find out more…
Vouchers may be redeemed at any Baldwins Travel Group Branch;
- Tunbridge Wells 01892 511999
- Maidstone 01622 762141
- Cranbrook 01580 714411
- Lewes 01273 472466
- Tonbridge 01732 351223
- Uckfield 01825 760488
- Sevenoaks Travel 01732 458255
- Travelux – Tenterden 01580 764344
Valid for Travel products only. Not Valid for Foreign Exchange or Insurance.
Flowers & Gifts
Miss Bloomsbury is full of a wide range of lovely gifts and decorations, as well as flowers. Flower arrangements can also be ordered.
Christmas Decorations & gifts
One of the best known shops in Uckfield, Allsorts has a wide variety of items for sale including household goods, bird food and Christmas items such as decorations, Christmas crackers and lots of tempting gifts.
A well-known shop in Uckfield, particular for its spectacular shops windows every year.
Carvills has a beautiful array of more unusual gifts at all times of the year, but particularly at Christmas. Gifts range from glass vases and ornaments, lovely room fragrances and jewelry, to bedding and lighting.
If you are looking for speciality cheeses, pickles and jams, this is the shop for you.
Surf and Ski Clothing & Accessories
Another well-known shop for a wide variety of clothing and accessories. Great for Christmas presents
Coles stocks a wide variety of menswear and gifts for Christmas.
Pet Food & Accessories
Paws n’ Claws
One of the best places in Uckfield to buy everything you need for your pet
Christmas Food Market
Bridge Cottage will be open on Late Night shopping, with a Christmas food market. Lots of stalls, including:
– Gin Distiller
– Beer brewer
– Cake maker
– Edible Animal Treats
– Jams & Jellies
– Fresh Crepes
Keep Fit, supple & relax!
Uckfield Yoga Studio
The yoga studio will be open for late night shopping, when a lady will be offering Tarot card readings.
Grace offers a selection of yoga accessories, such as yoga mats, yoga mat carrying bags and eye bags, making ideal Christmas presents.
Latest posts by Sue Edwards (see all)
- SJE Marketing – delighted to support ‘Save Tangmere Tower’ project with donations from Time of My Life ebook. - July 23, 2018
- Flying start for M Suite – Refurbished Apple Mac specialists in Uckfield - July 23, 2018
- Like Indian Food? Tickle Your Taste Buds with new delivery service in Uckfield - July 11, 2018