Even if you have a good website, business won’t automatically come to you. We use a number of standard search engine optimisation (SEO) services to help your website be found more easily. Ask me how.
If your business is barely searchable on the internet you simply won’t get the enquiries you need.
Let me help raise the profile of your business, with effective solutions to suit your budget.
Is your business local?
If local clients are important to your business, you will need to optimise it for local, narrowing down the keywords to focus the search on that area to encourage targeted traffic.
What I will do:
- Google Places – I will literally put your business ‘on the map’, which will naturally put you on page one of Google. Although I will start your work as planned, it won’t happen immediately. Normally takes a few weeks to be visible on Google .
- Register with major free and paid business directories.
- Create specific pages for individual services and products.
- Advise on article writing and blogging to create interest.
- Google Analytics – If you don’t have this already I will set it up for you and monitor progress to see what’s working and what isn’t.
- Social media and online networking – should ideally be part of your marketing mix and I can show you how with 1-1 Twitter and other social media training.
As mentioned above, it is important to regularly measure the results of campaigns to see what works and what doesn’t. Setting up and monitoring Google Analytics will be an integral part of any service.
Cost to suit your budget
I can offer you a much more affordable option than you will find in many larger search engine optimisation (SEO) agencies, because I am a small business myself, working from home.
I will carry out the initial business assessment, then services will be tailored to meet your needs and budget. So, if that means only one hour per week that’s absolutely fine. Feel free to call me for further information.