Free 1-1 Computer Training Courses in Uckfield
Want to learn how to use Word, the internet or other software?
Let us help
Learn at your own pace, with friendly, helpful tutors on a one to one basis.
Prefer to learn in your own home or office? No problem, Sue will come to you if you live in or near Uckfield (charge applies), and within the timescale that suits you (during office hours). Ask for details.
Please note this is only suitable for desktop PCs, laptops and tablets. We do not give tuition on Macs or ipads.
Uckfield Volunteer Centre – every Thursday afternoon 1-4pm
Bridge Cottage – starts Wednesday 29th March from 12-4pm.
We will cover:
We are very flexible, so the subject matter for each course is entirely up to you. This way we will cover everything that you need to know, without wasting your time.
- Word and Excel – how to create straightforward documents.
- Gmail – how to set it up, use it effectively, file important emails and add a signature (particularly for your business).
- The Internet: what browsers to use, save favourite pages, safe purchasing online with Paypal etc.
- Paint – how to use
- Various programs like Skype & Dropbox – how to download and use it.
- Filing – how to create, organise and re-name files in Word.
………….don’t see what you need, just ask!
Please note that our courses are for beginners and improvers and will not include in-depth or specialist tuition. Please also note that we do not offer tuition on ipads or Mac computers.
If your session is at Uckfield Volunteer Centre, your first half an hour session is free (see below) and can cover many basic elements. If you want further tuition on a Thursday at the Centre, or you need more advanced tuition, there will be a charge, please ask for details or email email@example.com.
- One to one, at your own pace – unlike many other courses, ours are only on a one to one basis.
- At your own pace – we will be guided by you and how readily you feel you can absorb information.
- FREE – there is no course tuition fee for the first half hour. After that we ask for a donation to the centre of whatever you can afford.
- In your own home or office – if you are not able to come to us at the Volunteer Centre Sue will come to you at home or your office if you live in or near Uckfield (charge applies).
- Experienced – we have taught a variety of age groups, from students in their 20’s to retired folk in their 90’s!
You are welcome to pop in and join the queue, but it is wise to book to avoid disappointment.
Book your session today
Call Sue (01825) 761890
or email firstname.lastname@example.org