Email Marketing & Newsletter Service
We use Constant Contact and Mailchimp for our email marketing campaigns and newsletter services. Both are proving very effective for us and our clients, with open rates and ‘click through’ percentages well above average, with minimal unsubscribes.
Prefer to manage your own email marketing or newsletters but don’t know how? Visit my one to one tuition page.
How Often should I send campaigns or newsletters?
Of course it’s up to you how often you want to send your email campaigns or newsletters. However we advise at least once a month, but if you regularly have new information, products or services that you want to promote, then fortnightly will be better. More frequently than that and you run the risk of bombarding your clients, leading to them unsubscribing.
- Create an account for you, either in Mailchimp (free to create an account, depending on how many emails you send) or Constant Contact.
- Upload as many contacts as you want. Constant Contact has tiered pricing, depending on the amount of contacts.
- Create your first newsletter, to your timescale. I will create your wording for you or we can work together to tweak it until you are happy.
- Send you a test email for your approval.
- Schedule your newsletter for optimum impact.
- Remind you when to send your next campaign.
Benefits for your business:
- Keeps everyone you deal with, clients and suppliers, up to date with your news and special offers.
- Reminds your contacts what you do.
- Encourages your contacts to buy more.
- Encourages your contacts to read your blog.
- If some of your contacts are not clients yet, it should be only be a matter of time.