1-1 Computer Training Courses, Uckfield
Why one to one is far better than group training?
- Learn at your own pace, with friendly, helpful tutors on a one to one basis.
- Learn considerably more as its just focused on what you need to learn.
- Much easier to keep track. Learn in a group and its easy to loose your way.
You can book your half-hour session at Uckfield Volunteer Centre – every Thursday afternoon 1-4pm.
Or if you prefer to learn in your own home or office, Sue will come to you if you live in or near Uckfield (charge applies). Sue can do it within a timescale that suits you (during office hours). Ask for details.
Please note we do not do tuition on Macs.
We are very flexible, so the subject matter for each course is entirely up to you. This way we will cover everything that you need to know.
- Word and Excel – how to create straightforward documents.
- Gmail – how to set it up, use it effectively, file important emails and add a signature (particularly for your business).
- The Internet: what browsers to use, save favourite pages, safe purchasing online with Paypal etc.
- Paint – how to use
- Various programs like Skype & Dropbox – how to download and use it.
- Filing – how to create, organise and re-name files in Word.
………….don’t see what you need, just ask!
Please note that our courses are for beginners and improvers and will not include in-depth or specialist tuition.
If your session is at Uckfield Volunteer Centre, your first half an hour is free and can cover many basic elements. If you want more tuition, there will be a charge, please ask for details, email email@example.com.
- One to one, at your own pace – unlike many other courses, ours are only on a one to one basis.
- At your own pace – we will be guided by you and how readily you feel you can absorb information.
- FREE – there is no course tuition fee for the first half hour. After that we ask for a donation to the centre of whatever you can afford.
- In your own home or office – if you are not able to come to us at the Volunteer Centre Sue will come to you at home or your office if you live in or near Uckfield (charge applies).
- Experienced – I have taught a variety of age groups, from students in their 20’s to retired folk in their 90’s!
It is essential to book to avoid disappointment.
Book your computer training session today
Call Sue (01825) 761890
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or book at Uckfield Volunteer Centre
Thursdays (1 – 4pm)