Copywriter, Websites, Linkedin, Twitter, Articles, C Writer & more..!
So often I hear business owners say “I know I need to but……..!
I see lots of small businesses either trying to get started or have been going a while but not doing well.
I started my business back in 1995, not long after our daughter was born.
I have over 20 years experience running my own business from home, helping small local business owners, and I am involved with the Uckfield Volunteer Centre as a Trustee and long-standing volunteer.
I have a varied portfolio of clients for example: a curtain designer, business consultants, telecoms consultant, Uckfield Chamber of Commerce, local gardener, charities including Uckfield Volunteer Centre, a local lettings agency, as well as one-off and ongoing jobs for members of the public.
- Computer literate – of course, goes without saying!
- Effective, understanding face-to-face consultant (both for CV writing service and business)
- Social media ie: Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook
- Professional, friendly, telephone manner
- Effective phone enquiry conversions – 99% purchase a service before phone call ends
- Ideas orientated
- Problem solving
- Very resourceful – if I can’t I will know someone who can
- Internet research – for best price and value for money
I enjoy helping others and making a difference. I am also an active member of the Uckfield Chamber of Commerce.
Lastly I am co-author of Memoirs of a WAAF & Time of My Life (Kindle version).
Lets Get Started!
Call Sue today on 01825 761890
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org